After the debut album “Money Talks Bullshit Walks”, Mädhouse did not laze around and with “Bad Habits” the band comes up with their second album, which shows the band much more mature and grown but even though crazier than before. With the signing at ROAR! Rock Of Angels Records and the partial replacement of some members, the Austrians has taken themselves to the next level and recorded a 15 tracks album that perfectly reflects the attitude of the band. Snotty street rock meets catchy melodies in the style of their heroes from early days like Motley Crew, Skid Row, Poison and Def Leppard. “Bad Habits” makes clear what the band stands for “Sex, Drugs & Rock΄n΄Roll”!
“Bad Habits” will be released through ROAR! Rock of Angels Records physically and digitally worldwide on April 23, 2021.
MARKETING AND PROMOTION / SELLING POINTS
• Second full length album by the crazy hair metallers MÄDHOUSE.
• “Bad Habits” is released worldwide by ROAR! Rock of Angels Records (Mystic Prophecy, Steel Prophet, Ashes of Ares, Fireforce etc.).
• Released as digipak CD and digital streaming and download format.
• All Songs produced, mixed and mastered by Mikky Stixx at Metalforgestudio, Vienna in 2020/2021.
• Cover Artwork and Photos by Mikky Stixx
• Two official videos / digital singles to be released prior to the album release date.
• Targeted digital video campaigns via Google Ads in EU.
• Targeted social media sponsored posts for pre-order and videos.
• Print magazine / webzine advertisement campaigns in major outlets on April / May print issues.
• Spotify Playlist singles’ pitching.
• Extensive newsletter mailout to all relevant media.
• EU promotional campaign to all relevant media.
1. Bang Bang
2. Sick Of It All
3. First Lick Then Stick
4. I Walk The Ponygirl
5. Itch To Scratch
6. Atomic Love
8. Bad Habits
9. Live It Up
10. Pure Oxytocin
11. Fake It Till You Make It
12. Metal Creed
13. Say Nothing At All
14. Tourette Brunette
15. Love To Hate